Friday, January 11, 2008

Simply Amazing



When I first started this blog about a year and a month ago I thought to myself wouldn't it be wonderful if this blog had 5000 hits after a years time? Well, I was simply amazed as I looked down at my counter to see we are only a few hits from the 100,000 mark. I guess it will just turn back to all zeros again (how refreshing to start over in 2008) but I just wanted to thank all of my wonderful readers and commentors---it has been a blessing getting to know you and share some of my life and thoughts with you. Thank you also for all those who had privately emailed me and shared your life with me. I am looking forward to 'meeting' many more of you and looking ahead together in 2008!

6 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

Don't let them start over, just keep building!

Anonymous said...

good for you and your welcome!

xoxoxoxo,
Adlyn

June Fuentes @ A Wise Woman Builds Her Home said...

It actually did turn to 100,000---I wonder how high it will go...

The Chatty Housewife said...

If you want to use a different ticker, you can use www.statcounter.com, which is the one that I use. When you fill out the information, you can have the ticker START at the number of visits your old counter displays. I like using stat counter because of all the interesting info they give you about visitors too! It is fun to see who is visiting from where. (Approx.)

Melissa said...

Congratulations on so many hits! I'm a lurker and decided to "come out" so to speak! :)

Thank you for the encouragement you give me to live a more Christ-centered life.

Many Blessings,
Melissa

PS - I love the photo you chose for this post!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is my favorite! I'll keep coming. :)
xoxo
KinaBolina

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: