Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Protecting Our Children

 
 

It grieves my heart to hear about all the things that are happening to children these days. 

If there is anywhere that children should be loved and nurtured it should be within the Christian home. 

Let us resolve today to:

1. Pray for them.

2. Love them. 

3. Protect them. 

4. Raise them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. 

5. Care for them. 

6. Disciple and mentor them. 

7. Be kind to them. 

It is so sad to see what is  also being taught in school these days.  I just recently heard about several books that were available in a public school library that contained sexual acts and looked harmless from the outside but wicked inside.  Please be aware, parents, and make sure that you know what your child is being taught. 

The enemy is working hard to get our children!

I shared a bit about satanic efforts in the past and the after-school clubs

If you have been thinking about homeschooling and pulling your kids out of public schools, it is not too late and here are some helpful action steps for you.

When I first started homeschooling I didn't know what I was doing but I was determined to figure out how to do it. I knew the Lord was leading me down that path. I am so grateful I had the time to spend with my children and now that they are older I see how fast the times goes. It is true when they say the days are long, but the years are short. I know that not everyone can do it due to circumstances but if you are able to I highly recommend that you do. I don't ever regret homeschooling my kids. 

Remember, also, that just because you homeschool doesn't mean that they will become Christians and follow God. This is God's work in their lives and you need to trust Him with that.  Our responsibility is to point them to Him.  

Stay steadfast, dear moms, because this precious motherhood life is not easy but our God is good and He is faithful and just to lead you through it.

Stand your posts and protect the children!











Sweet friend, do you know the Lord and if you are going to heaven? Please read this to be sure.

If you need help learning God's Word be sure to find a good Bible.

We'd also love for you to join our Titus 2 Facebook group!



1 comment:

Amy and Brian said...

Would you mind messaging me privately with what this book is called? I just want to make sure that if it comes home I'm aware of it. It's baasmith0913@gmail.com. There's so many discouraging books out there that are being put out for our kids. You're absolutely right about this war her children. Thanks for sharing everything!

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: