Wednesday, May 1, 2019

The Three Important Things Every Home Needs



Is your home a place of chaos or peace?

I know that we can all go through seasons when it feels like it can be on or another, but I know that we all need help now and then!

Here are three important things I believe every home needs no matter who you are or what your situation might be:



1. Christ - every home needs to be centered around Him!

2. Bible - His Word needs to be permeating our hearts and minds. Learning to love our families and practice it is at the helm of every relationship in the home.

3. Love of the Savior - we can have all those things above but if we do not have love in the home it is only a shell. There are many Christians out there who have Christ and His Word but do not show love to others. Their lives and their homes show it. Without it there will not be peace and there will be disorder, so take the time to love those around you, especially those closest to you.

Don't be distracted by the world's voices to do this or that.

These are things that pull us away from God.

Focus on our Savior's voice, and His voice alone.




"Make me to know your ways, O Lord; teach me your paths. Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long." ~Psalm 25:4-5











No comments:

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: