Friday, April 12, 2013

Guarding Daughters & Helping Younger Women



As mothers it is so important that we protect and seek ways to bless our daughters and the younger women around us. Today I am sharing some articles around the internet as food for thought as we seek to do so:

Guarding Our Little Girls 

( thoughts from a mom trying to change what her daughters watch on TV) 


Victoria Secret is Coming for your Middle Schooler

(Beware moms, they are targeting your tween!)


 

 Why Have We Stopped Protecting Our Daughters?

(Jaqueline does a great job sharing her thoughts on the sexualization of girls)



and on a truly encouraging note for older women:

Helping the Younger Women Be Keepers of their Home

(Marci is so encouraging, we need more Titus 2 guidance in the Christian community.)

 



Raising Daughters in a World That Devalues Them: 7 Things We Must Tell Them


I would love to hear your thoughts on some of these articles, 
please leave a comment below!


Happy reading!










Encouraged here?
Please also check out my book True Christian Motherhood.




1 comment:

Crystal Levin said...

I LOVED the last two articles, those are the ones I chose to read right now. It makes me sad that I don't have an older woman to help me but it makes me all that more determined to help those that are younger than I, I may only be 32 but I can remember what it was like to be 21, married with a baby so I feel like I should help those ladies b/c our older ladies are missing.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: