Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wise Woman Linkup!




A Wise Woman Builds Her Home is a place to be encouraged in your high and noble calling of role of wife and mother and daughter to the King and we want to encourage each and every single reader out there to build up strong Christian homes to the glory of God.

We would love for you to link up with us---share your posts on  building up your home, homemaking, character, hospitality, femininity, family, tea, recipes, parenting, marriage, etc. we would love to have you share it with us!

 
If you link up here please use our NEW image below or link back to let others know that you have linked up here so that they might join in the fun and be encouraged as well:




                                         
                                          It's easy--just copy and paste the code in this box!



11 comments:

Jenn said...

Thank you for hosting this link-up! I have to admit it's the first time I've shared a post here :) I do enjoy your blog often!

Ronda @ Following Our Leader said...

Thank you so much for hosting another Link-Up. Wishing you a blessed week in the Lord!

Jamie @ Prepared to Eat said...

Thanks for hosting! I learned about your blog today from Our Simple Farm. :) I shared my experiment with my new cast iron waffle iron. Have a great week!

Sarah Coller said...

Thanks so much for the opportunity to link up. Your blog has been a big source of traffic for me lately---I really appreciate that!

Mrs. Sarah Coller

Countrified Hicks said...

Thank you so much for hosting. I love your blog hop. My submission this week is #87, The perfect Crock pot roast.
http://www.countrifiedhicks.com
http://www.facebook.com/countrifiedhicks

June Fuentes @ A Wise Woman Builds Her Home said...

There's always a first time! Thanks for linking up!

Many blessings...

June Fuentes @ A Wise Woman Builds Her Home said...

Your welcome--have a great week too!

June Fuentes @ A Wise Woman Builds Her Home said...

Welcome! I love hearing about newcomers visiting for the first time, I hope you feel welcomed here too. Susie of Our Simple Farm is such a blessing and I am glad you found us! Hope you visit us again soon! :)

June Fuentes @ A Wise Woman Builds Her Home said...

That's great news, Sarah. Yes, many bloggers don't realize that these linkups can be a huge source of traffic which is a blessing if you'd like more exposure.

June Fuentes @ A Wise Woman Builds Her Home said...

I'm going to have to stop by and visit you--pot roast is one of my husbands favorite food and we do it in the crockpot too! Blessings!

Laurie Collett said...

Thanks for hosting this lovely community & God bless!

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: