Do you ever feel overwhelmed by healthy living?
It’s not that you don’t understand or agree with why it matters. You’re sold on the merits of eating whole foods, raising healthier kids, avoiding toxins and chemicals, getting fit, and using alternative remedies.
But sometimes it’s a whole lot easier to say than to actually do, right? Believe me, I’ve had the same struggles and questions as you. What on earth do you eat (and especially, what do you feed your kids)? How do you afford to buy healthier products? And where do you find the time to make and do all this stuff?
But when you have the right info and tools at your fingertips, it all comes together so much more easily.
You know what to cook for your family. You’re more confident in choosing natural alternatives. You find ways to save money without comprising on what’s important to you.
You learn to replace store-bought products with DIY options that actually work and are easy to make. You feel better (and even look better, too). Healthy living becomes less stressful and more enjoyable.
That is why we are happy to share about The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle 2016 Edition!
You sort of need to see it to believe it, but this amazing package includes 83 digital products and it’s worth over $2,400!
- For the cost of a small bag of groceries, you’ll get a complete healthy living library to help you:
- prepare whole & delicious real food
- get the toxins out of your house for good
- understand and use natural remedies
- breathe new life into your exercise habits
- learn about important women’s health issues
- raise exceptionally healthy kids in an unhealthy world
- plus learn about gardening & homesteading, meal planning, weight loss and so much more!
There is SO much goodness--take a peek:
- Heal Your Gut Summit by Eric Zielinski at Dr. Eric Z ($97.00)
- Heal Your Microbiome Optimize Your Health by Dr. Jill Tieman at Real Food Forager ($5.95)
- Healing Patiently by Chloe Breczinski at How We Flourish ($30.00)
- Juicing the Right Way by Cameron & Erin Smith at Eat Real, Stay Sane ($17.00)
- Stress Solutions by Evan Brand at Not Just Paleo ($24.00)
- The Eczema Cure by Emily Bartlett at Holistic Squid ($29.95)
DIY Beauty & Skincare
- Beauty’s Dirty Secret: 3 Simple Steps To Super Power Your Skin by Trina Felber at Primal Life Organics ($8.99)
- Discover Your Ingredient Profile by Rachael Pontillo at Holistically Haute ($19.97)
- DIY Dental Care eCourse by Kari Newsomand Spark Health ($17.00)
- DIY Natural Body: Homemade Beauty Recipes for Natural Hair, Skin, and Body Care. by Matt and Betsy Jabs at DIY Natural ($9.99)
- Find Your Synergistic Skin Combination by Rachael Pontillo at Holistically Haute ($9.97)
- Fresh Facials & Scrumptious Scrubs by Katie Kimball at Kitchen Stewardship ($9.95)
- Get Glowing by Kari Newsom at Kari Newsome ($13.97)
- The Natural Beauty Course by Becca Piastrelli at The Dabblist ($47.00)
- The Natural Beauty Recipe Book by Stephanie Rose at Garden Therapy ($9.99)
- The No Poo Method by Ashlee Mayer at The Crunchy Moose ($19.99)
Essential Oils & Natural Remedies
- Common Sense Health by Laurie Neverman at Common Sense Homesteading ($4.99)
- Essential Oils for Health & Home by Crystal Brothers at Serving Joyfully ($39.00)
- Essential Oils Revolution 1 by Eric Zielinski at Dr. Eric Z ($97.00)
- Herbal Tea Kick-Start Guide by Kami McBride at Living Awareness ($147.00)
- The Hydrosol Quick-Start Guide by Lea Harris at Using EOs Safely ($7.99)
Fitness & Weight Loss
- 6-Week Jumpstart by Cindy Santa Ana at Unlock Better Health ($69.00)
- Startup7: A 7-Routine Mini Course by Bethany Learn at Fit2B ($28.97)
- Nutrition Reset by Dietician Cassie ($49.00)
- Secrets to a Healthy Metabolism by Maria Emmerich at Keto Adapted ($12.99)
- The Knocked-Up Fitness Guide to Pregnancy by Erica Ziel at Knocked-Up Fitness ($29.95)
- The TV Time Action Pack by Jennifer Hoffman at Healthy Moving ($29.97)
- Fix Your Blood Sugar Protocol by Nicole Jardim at NicoleJardim.com ($37.00)
- Harness Your Hormones for Effortless Weight Loss by Alisa Vitti at Flo Living ($27.00)
- Healing Hormones by Shiroko Sokitch at Heart to Heart Medical Center ($97.00)
- Natural Hormone Balance Guide for Women by Wellness Mama ($24.00)
- Perfect Periods by Bridgit Danner at Women’s Wellness Collaborative ($97.00)
Gardening & Homesteading
- Complete Wild Edibles Package by Sergei Boutenko at Sergei Boutenko ($30.00)
- Feeding Your Hens Right by Maat van Uitert at The Frugal Chicken ($107.00)
- Fiercely D.I.Y Guide to Seasonal Living by Kathie N. Lapcevic at Homespun Seasonal Living ($8.50)
- Home Canning with Confidence by Melissa K Norris at MelissaKNorris.com ($67.00)
- Jumpstart Your Urban Farm by Greg Peterson at Urban Farm ($67.00)
- Patio Raptors by Meredith Skyer at ImaginAcres ($9.99)
- Planning & Designing the Family Food Garden + Printable Planner by Isis Loran at Family Food Garden ($12.99)
Gluten- & Grain-Free
- Affordable Gluten-Free Living by Elise New at Frugal Farm Wife ($4.99)
- Brainy Breakfasts by Trisha Gilkerson at Intoxicated on Life ($10.00)
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Breakfasts by Lisa Wells at Cook E at Paleo ($15.00)
- Gluten-Free Party Food by Lindsay Garza at Veggie Balance ($3.00)
- Holiday Cooking: A Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Celebration by Terry Fites, M.D. at Molly Green Magazine ($5.95)
- Mastering the Art of Baking with Coconut Flour by Starlene Stewart at GAPS Diet Journey ($12.00)
- Whole New Mom’s Allergy-Free Meal Plan by Adrienne Urban at Whole New Mom ($14.00)
- A Mother’s Guide to Probiotics by Melanie Christner at Honest Body ($19.00)
- Autism Diet Success Workshop by Julie Matthews at Nourishing Hope ($47.00)
- Crunch by Dr. Orlena Kerek at Snotty Noses ($15.00)
- From the Birthing Tub: 50 Inspiring Stories of Natural Childbirth by Genevieve and the Mama Natural Community ($12.00)
- MamaBaby Birthing 2.0 by Kristen Burgess at NaturalBirthandBabyCare.com ($97.00)
- Why Won’t My Child Eat by Mary Voogt at Just Take a Bite ($9.99)
- DIY Non-Toxic Cleaning Recipes by Heather Dessinger at Mommypotamus ($19.99)
- Everyday Wellness by Nina Nelson at Shalom Mama ($2.99)
- Fresh Start by Kresha Faber at Nourishing Joy ($59.00)
- Health & Wellness Planner by Emily Bredeson at Morning Motivated Mom ($4.00)
- Kinda Crunchy by Tiffany Terczak at Don’t Waste the Crumbs ($15.00)
- The Healthy Home by Erin Odom at Humbled Homemaker ($5.00)
- The Wellness Notebook by Angi Schneider at Schneider Peeps ($9.95)
- Tools for Teaching Toxicity by Lara Adler at LaraAdler.com ($197.00)
- Natural Living for Beginners by Stacy Karen at A Delightful Home ($29.95)
- 3 Phase Paleo by Stacy Toth & Matt McCarry at Paleo Parents ($22.95)
- 50 Paleo Recipes by Rebecca Baron at My Natural Family ($5.99)
- A Month of Meals: Protein Style by Jessica Fisher at Good Cheap Eats ($9.00)
- Easy Paleo Instant Pot Recipes by Dr. Karen Lee at DrKarenSLee.com ($14.99)
- Decadent Paleo Desserts by Hannah Healy at Healy Eats Real ($5.97)
Real Food & Nutrition
- Creating Wealth by Catherine Crow at Butter Nutrition ($22.00)
- Healthy Eating the Happy Gal Way by Jenny Layton at The Happy Gal ($22.99)
- Real Food by Desi Ward at Unconventional Kitchen ($19.99)
- Real Food on a Real Budget by Stephanie Langford at Keeper of the Home ($18.97)
- The Art of the Family Dinner by Beth Ricci at Red and Honey ($12.00)
- The Frugal Secrets of Real Foodies by Various Authors ($7.95)
- 3 Ways to Upgrade Your Kombucha Tea by Dave Lindenbaum at Get Kombucha ($47.00)
- Delicious Dessert Thickies by Katherine Kyle at Green Thickies ($16.00)
- E at Right Away Collection by Laura Coppinger at Heavenly Homemakers ($8.00)
- Infused by Carissa Bonham at Creative Green Living ($4.99)
- Living Healthy with Chocolate by Adriana Harlan at Living Healthy with Chocolate ($22.97)
- Nourishing No-Bake Treats by Lindsey Dietz at Today in Dietzville ($7.99)
- Pressure Cooking by Wardee Harmon at Traditional Cooking School ($40.00)
- Quench: Cool Drinks for a Hot Summer by Kimberly Harris at The Nourishing Gourmet ($5.99)
- Skillet Freezer Meals by Kelly McNelis at New Leaf Wellness ($3.99)
- Super Simple Smoothies by Kelly Roenicke at The Pretty Bee ($3.99)
- The Renewable Table by Lee Holmes at Supercharged Food ($14.99)
1. Bloom Naturals – $15 gift certificate toward any product ($15 value)
2. Perfect Supplements – $15 gift certificate toward any Perfect Brand product ($15 value)
3. TriLight Health – $15 off select TriLight products ($15 value)
4. MadeOn Skin Care – FREE BeeCool Muscle Balm Stick and Natural Lip Balm Combo (value $15.25)
5. The Maca Team – FREE Organic Gelatinized Yellow Maca Powder, 8 oz. ($15.44 value)
6. Primal Life Organics – FREE 1-ounce jar of Dirty Mouth Toothpowder ($15.97 value)
7. Get Kombucha – FREE 2-week supply (15 ml) of Kombucha Pro: Liquid Probiotics (value $29.99) AND/OR a FREE 1-ounce bag of 8. Get Kombucha’s Custom Organic Kombucha Tea Blend (value $15.99)
9. Orglamix – FREE Mineral Eye Shadow Trio ($18 value)
10. Experience Life – 4 FREE digital guides (value $29.99)
11. Grove Co. – FREE Mrs. Meyer’s 64 Load Laundry Detergent, Mrs. Meyer’s Fabric Softener, 60 Day VIP Trial, and FREE shipping with a $20 minimum purchase for new customers ($32.66 value); FREE 1-year VIP Membership ($39.95 value) for existing customers
12. Meal Garden – 6 months of Meal Garden FREE (value $35.70)
Besides being so incredibly helpful and inspiring, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering the bundle for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over $2,400 worth of high-quality eBooks, eCourses and printables for a whopping 98% off!
Here’s how it works:
Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the green “Buy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start making healthy changes!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just six days! After Monday night, September 26th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
It’s even backed by a full money-back happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
Learn more or get your bundle HERE.
Note: This post contains affiliate links--thanks for your support!