Maybe you’ve been dabbling a bit, but you want to get serious and learn more advanced information and ready to take the next step.
Or maybe you’re more of a beginner and just need some step-by-step tutorials, recipes and safety information to help you feel good about moving forward.
Regardless of where you’re at, I’m so excited to introduce you to something created just for you, to equip you with more confidence, skills and know-how as you use herbs and essential oils in your own home.
It’s called the Herbs & Essential Oils Super Bundle.
It’s a collection of 20 eCourses, eBooks and printables that bring together science-backed, time-honored remedies and information, in one comprehensive package, at a price that’s too good to miss.
With these resources at your fingertips, you’ll be able to:
- Separate fact from fiction as you choose quality herbs and essential oils.
- Confidently prepare salves, syrups, tinctures, and teas.
- Properly dilute oils for topical use.
- Learn blending principals for aromatic use.
- Incorporate essential oils into easy and effective herbal remedies.
- Know which herbs are safe for pregnancy, babies and children.
- Use printables to organize your essential oils for safety and ease of use.
- Create beauty products, herbal baths, and even gifts for friends and family.
Here is what is included:
Here is the complete list of all the resources:
- 101 Essential Oil Blends for Topical & Aromatic Use by Rachel Zupke of Mason Jar Values ($7.99)
- 5 Multi-Use Herbs (And What to Do with Them) by Sarah Josey of Golden Poppy Herbal Apothecary & Clinic ($17.00)
- Best Herbs & Essential Oils For Labor & Delivery-Audio Class & Transcript by Jenni Wilson of Natural Oil Mom ($19.95)
- Cold & Flu Season: Are You Ready? by Carol Little ($9.99)
- Common Sense Home Remedies Book #1 – Head, Throat & Chest by Laurie Neverman of Common Sense Home ($2.99)
- Common Sense Home Remedies Book #1 – Skin Troubles by Laurie Neverman of Common Sense Home ($2.99)
- Common Sense Home Remedies Book #1 – Tummy Troubles by Laurie Neverman of Common Sense Home ($2.99)
- DIY Lavender Creations by Stacy Karen of A Delightful Home ($5.99)
- Essential Oils Planner by Amy Bayliss of AmyBayliss.com ($5.95)
- Essential Oils: Separating Truth from Myth by Kristen Smith of Smithspirations ($9.95)
- Essential Oils: The Herbalist’s Toolkit by Amber Meyers of Herbal Academy of New England ($4.99)
- Handbook of Home Remedies by Wellness Mama ($24.00)
- Herbs & Oils: Beyond the Basics by Jessie Hawkins of Vintage Remedies ($197.00)
- Homegrown Healing, from Seed to Apothecary by Chris Dalziel of Joybilee Farm ($9.97)
- How to Create Healing Herbal Baths by Kami McBride of Living Awareness ($19.99)
- Mama and Baby Herbal Wisdom by Kate Tietje of Modern Alternative Mama ($7.95)
- Safe EO Labels – Set A by Lea Harris of Using EOs Safely ($19.99)
- The Beginner’s Guide to Adaptogens by Heather Dessinger of Mommypotamus ($14.99)
- The Essential Oils Course by Edie Wadsworth of Living Life in Grace ($39.00)
- The Healing Foods: Nature’s Pharmacy for Better Health by Dr. Karen Lee of DrKarenSLee.com ($9.99)
- Using Essential Oils Safely & Effectively by Natalie Vickery of The Family Herbalist ($12.50)
You can get this entire herbs and essential oils library, worth over $400, for less than $30. That’s 92% off what it would cost to buy everything individually!
(Not to mention, it’s the price of one doctor or hospital copay, or filling a prescription or two.)
Also included--Golden Poppy Herbal Apothecary is a full-service apothecary and clinic offering small batch hand-made herbal products to enhance your health and well-being. With your bundle, you’ll also receive a special coupon for 50% off bulk herbs and essential oils!
The bundle is available for just 6 days, from now until Monday, June 27th, 2016 at 11:59pm EST. If you think getting all these herb & essential oil resources for less than $30 sounds like a steal, then make sure to go HERE to see exactly what it includes and grab yours before this deal ends!
Learn more or get your bundle now!
*This post contains affiliate links---thank you for your support!