Are you into photography?
Do you want to create memories of your children, family life, or maybe even business?
I can totally relate--I have a daughter that is into photography. She graduates this year and has already turned her photography passion into a business (her first paid photo shoot was just two weeks ago)! It is exciting to see this natural talent blossom before out eyes and that we all get to benefit from for years to come -- it is even more wonderful to know that it is now able to be a blessing to others!
In the beginning she spent much of her time practicing and learning through websites and books. But I had always wished that there was something that was all already pulled together for her---like a one stop place to get everything she needed because I had no idea where to begin. And now there is!
It’s called The Ultimate Digital Photography Bundle (Beginner’s Edition), and it contains a curated collection of ebooks and video training guides to help you become a better photographer.
All the resources have been provided by professional, world-renowned photographers who are experts in teaching others – even complete beginners. You won’t need to switch up to a more expensive camera to make full use of the bundle (even if you just use your iPhone for photographs), and you don’t need to neglect your family for weeks upon weeks of training! You can learn everything in little chunks – whenever you have a spare moment.
Click here to see the full range of ebooks and training courses included in The Ultimate Photography Bundle (Beginner’s Edition).
There’s even better news! Everything in the bundle has a combined total value of $555, but for this week only, The Ultimate Bundles Team is selling the entire bundle for just $37 – a discount of more than 90%! What’s more, they’re also throwing in a FREE copy of FX Photo Studio Pro software from MacPhun (which provides stunning filters and photography effects) worth $29.99!
No more searching high and low for information. No more blurriness, no bad angles. Just perfect, happy memories!
This time there are three types of bundles to choose from Beginner, Intermediate and Business.
Take a peek of what is included:
- Beginner Nikon Digital SLR (DSLR) Photography from JP at JP Teaches Photo ($27.00)
- Beginner Canon Digital SLR (DSLR) Photography from JP at JP Teaches Photo ($27.00)
- Photography Masterclass: Your Complete Guide to Photography from Phil at Video School Online ($199.00)
- Bokeh: Creating with Shallow Depths from Christopher at Christopher O’Donnell Photography ($19.00)
- Shooting Shallow: Understanding Depth of Field from David at Flixel Pix ($5.99)
- A Practical Guide to Exposure from Alister at Available Light Images ($10.00)
- Tasty Food Photography from Lindsay at Pinch of Yum ($29.00)
- Eat Pretty Things from Trisha at Eat Your Beets ($29.00)
- The Unexpected Everyday from Courtney at Click It Up a Notch ($19.00)
- Powerful Imagery: The Photographer’s Insight from Mitchell at Eye Voyage ($16.90)
- Seeing the Light: Making the Most of Available Light and Minimal Equipment from Mitchell Kanashkevich ($12.00)
- Time Is On Your Side: Exploring Long Exposure Photography from Scott Wyden Kivowitz ($14.95)
- Metadata: Your Gift to the Future from Mary at Be Photo Wise ($20.00)
- The Photographer’s Workflow from Gavin Gough ($30.00)
- iPhone Only Photography from David Molnar ($29.00)
- The Key to Taking Pictures Like a Professional Photographer from Katie at Key to Pictures ($39.95)
- Outdoor Flash Photography with Printable Pocket Guide from Charlie at Charlie Borland Photography ($7.99)
- Shooting in Manual Mode from Chantel at A Harvest of Blessing ($20.00)
- Mastering Lightroom: Book One – The Library Module from Andrew at The Andrew S. Gibson Photography Blog ($11.00)
- Mastering Lightroom: Book Two – The Develop Module from Andrew at The Andrew S. Gibson Photography Blog ($11.00)
- Mastering Lightroom: Book Three – Black & White from Andrew at The Andrew S. Gibson Photography Blog ($11.00)
- Mastering Lightroom: Book Four – The Photos from Andrew at The Andrew S. Gibson Photography Blog ($11.00)
- Mastering Lightroom: Book Five – The Other Modules from Andrew at The Andrew S. Gibson Photography Blog ($11.00)
- The Art of Black and White Photography from David at Chromasia ($149.00)
- Golden Hours: Photographing the Light of Sunrises and Sunsets from Christopher at Christopher O’Donnell Photography ($19.00)
- Time Passages: Long Exposure Photography Strategies and Techniques from Richard Bernabe ($7.95)
- OneLight 2.0 from Zack at DEDPXL ($75.00)
- A Complete Guide to Seascape Photography from Alister at Available Light Images ($20.00)
- Creative Texture Work from Denise at 2 Lil’ Owls Studio ($12.00)
- Awry Fine Art Textures from Denise at 2 Lil’ Owls Studio ($25.00)
- Ancient Times Fine Art Textures from Denise at 2 Lil’ Owls Studio ($25.00)
- Cahoots Fine Art Textures from Denise at 2 Lil’ Owls Studio ($25.00)
- Photoshop Paper Texture Collection from SLR Lounge ($39.00)
- Scott Wyden Kivowitz Photography Processing Presets from Scott Wyden Kivowitz ($20.00)
- Photo Essentials: Exposure Guide from Katie at Key to Pictures ($10.95)
- Start to Finish from Kim Klassen ($119.00)
- Adobe Lightroom Advanced from Alister at Available Light Images ($20.00)
- DEDPXL Presents John Keatley from Zack at DEDPXL ($75.00)
- Print Release from Rachel at The Law Tog ($45.00)
- Deluxe Web Marketing Kit from Coco at Deluxemodern Brand + Styling Studio ($25.00)
- All About Minis: The Pricing & Printables from Joyce at WordSmith for Photographers ($35.00)
- All About Minis: The Behind-the-Scenes Peek from Joyce at WordSmith for Photographers ($35.00)
- Newborn Studio Welcome Magazine Template from Sallyann at Little Sweet Designs ($25.00)
- Photography Business and Client Forms (15 piece set) from Sallyann at Little Sweet Designs ($120.00)
- The Fashion Posing Guide from Lindsay at Lindsay Alder Photography ($29.99)
- Studio Lighting Guide from Lindsay at Lindsay Alder Photography ($29.99)
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III Viewfinder Mockup Tool from Martin at Martin Bailey Photography K.K. ($49.95)
- Illustrated Storyboards – Wildflowers Themed Series from Jessica at Vol25 Digital Eye Candy ($69.00)
- The Key to Natural Posing from Katie at Key to Pictures ($39.95)
- Videography 101 from Stacey at Light Inspired ($30.00)
- Photographers Wedding Welcome Packet from Heidi at Velvet Owl Photography ($35.00)
- Family & Child Portrait Photography Magazine Template from Alys at Paper Lark Designs ($69.95)
- Photo Overlays – Marketing Volume 1 from Richard & Rose at Click & Blossom ($16.00)
- Cost-Free Marketing Guide from Zach & Jody Gray ($14.95)
- Marketing: Client Consultations from Zach & Jody Gray ($14.95)
- Marketing: Pricing Guide from Zach & Jody Gray ($14.95)
- Rethinking Commercial Photography: Growing Your Photography Business with Small Business Partnerships from Sticky Albums ($39.00)
You can view all THREE (Beginner, Intermediate, & Business) of the bundles in detail HERE!
Each bundle comes with bonus offers too!
You can buy it now here or use the button below:
Hope this blesses you!
*This post contains affiliate links---thank you for your support!