Friday, March 8, 2013

Large Family Encouragement: Duggar's New Season!



I know that so many of you are encouraged by the Duggar family who have 19 children, and star on the reality TV show 19 Kids and Counting. Did you know that their new season starts in a few days? On March 12 at 9/8c on TLC! Here is a sneak peak of Duggars Do Asia:





 I also recently ran across this video that I thought was pretty encouraging that you also might like, I pray that it would encourage someone:



(If you cannot view the videos, click here.)

Enjoy! 



If you are new here you can find
wholesome resources for your family here:. 









Encouraged here?
Please also check out my book True Christian Motherhood.





Image:TLC

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful and encouraging testimony!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was great! I forwarded to all my contacts. I wish I could get everyone to watch their testimony...very powerful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing with your friends--be sure to visit again soon!

      Delete
  3. I love the Duggars! It is great to be able to watch something with my family that honors the Lord. Thank so much for your website. It is truly a breath of fresh air! Keep up the good work! Following via Pinterest and Twitter.

    Visiting from Pint-sized Treasures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Alison, I do wonder how long we will be able to watch them on TV but I am definitely enjoying them while we can, they are such a blessing. My daughter is friends will Jill D. and they used to be penpals! Also thanks for the kind words--to God be the glory.

      BTW, I checked out your link and the cheesecake looks amazing. :)

      Many blessings...

      Delete
  4. I love their testimony! They are so encouraging.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment! Each and every single one of you are welcomed here with open arms. I love to hear from you so feel free to share what is on your heart.

I look forward to hearing from you!