Saturday, December 17, 2011

Michelle Duggar's Tribute to Daughter Jubilee Shalom

The Duggar family have always been an inspiration to the world for their love of children and love of God. Once again, they inspire the world as we hear Michelle Duggar's tribute to her daughter, Jubilee Shalom:

(For those who would like to watch Duggar movies
or view instant video episodes of their show, 
19 Kids and Counting,


Are you encouraged here? I personally invite you to subscribe and get the latest posts sent to your inbox. Also, connect with us on Facebook and Twitter and get updates that are not posted here on the blog.


  1. Praying for this wonderful family!! Thank You for sharing!! Blessings - LORi

  2. So beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I never thought of it that way before, but now thankful 3 of my babies saw Jesus' face first.

  3. Thank you. I have one that saw Jesus' face first and always imagine my precious soul with our loved ones there/and Jesus. Can't wait to meet them all one day. So good to share with mothers'that understand that for these babies --out of sight is NEVER out of mind/heart!

  4. I have one baby in heaven and 4 here. I always have explained that my hearts desire is for my kids to love and know Jesus and to have one baby already worshiping Him is a comfort.

  5. That was beautiful! After I miscarried our first baby, my aunt (who has had several miscarriages) told that something that helped her through the rough times. She said, "One day, my babies will introduce me to Jesus!"

  6. Beautiful. This baby girl, along with the ones we've lost, did fulfill her purpose early.


Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment! Each and every single one of you are welcomed here with open arms. I love to hear from you so feel free to share what is on your heart.

I look forward to hearing from you!