Saturday, December 10, 2011

Michelle Duggar Miscarriage

We are so sad to hear the news about Michelle Duggar, who had just recently announced the joyous news of expecting their 20th child-now announcing she has suffered a miscarriage. Our hearts and prayers go out to their family.



(Note: please first turn off the music at the bottom of the blog)

We also understand that they will be naming the unborn child  and will be holding a funeral service. The Duggar children are caring for Michelle as she heals from this and we ask that our readers please keep them in prayer. 


OR send them a comforting word of enouragement here. 

Please feel free to share this post using the Facebook and Twitter
buttons below so we can  get the word out on how to encourage them.

*****************



















Are you encouraged here? I personally invite you to subscribe and get the latest posts sent to your inbox. Also, connect with us on Facebook and Twitter and get updates that are not posted here on the blog.







9 comments:

  1. I feel terrible for Michelle. So many people have judged here, but losing a child is difficult weather it is your 1st, 3rd or 20th. It doesn't matter, it is still a life. I pray for her entire family, that they will support and love her and comfort her during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hotmama2u,

    Yes, losing a child is always difficult and never easy whether you have none or several. Thank you for praying for them. I always think of all the encouragement they have given to us and others over the years and now it is time for us to show them support when they need it.

    Many blessings..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will be praying for them! I'm also so thankful that their family has taken a stance against reading internet or watching tv so that they can mostly avoid all the horrible things people are saying. Thank you for sharing this on your blog in such a touching way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our Heart breaks for You and your family at this time of sorrow. We will keep You all in our Prayers and thoughts! The Baker Family

    ReplyDelete
  5. What heartbreaking news! I will keep The Duggar Family in my prayers. I also pray that those who have judged her negatively will not mock her further during her time of loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be praying for that precious family. I know their little one will be in heaven, happy and healthy :) Some of my friends have suffered miscarriages and it is a pain that is unimaginable. Thanks for sharing this post. I'll definitely keep them in my prayers. Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a sad, heartbreaking time for the Duggar family. I know their pain all too well myself. Thank you, June, for stressing the importance of praying for them at this time. I did the same on my blog. He works all things for good and His glory. Romans 8:28; 1 Peter 4:16. Grace & Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. June, I'm so sorry, and have kept the family in my prayers. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment! Each and every single one of you are welcomed here with open arms. I love to hear from you so feel free to share what is on your heart.

I look forward to hearing from you!