Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Blessed News: Duggars Announce 20th Child


This morning our favorite family--the Duggars, announced the special news that they are expecting their 20th blessing on the Today Show:







(Scroll down to the bottom if you need to turn off the music)

"We are so excited," Michelle Duggar told TODAY Moms before the broadcast. Now three and a half months pregnant, the mom of 19 says she was actually surprised to discover that she's expecting again at 45. "I was not thinking that God would give us another one, and we are just so grateful."


Congratulations, Duggars! And thank you for bringing joy to so many over the years by your great example of Christ of loving your family, children and the world around you!

(My daughter  and Jill Duggar are online "pen pals" ---Jill, if you read  this Janai is sending a big hug and congratulations to your family!)


  Get their latest book here!
Pssst---it's on SALE!

 

Family movie nights are a great learning experience and kept wholesome when watching the Duggar family in action in their hit TV show 19 Children and Counting.

 You can watch their movies instantly here 
starting from ONLY  $1.99!


These movies also make perfect Christmas gifts!

Have a blessed day!


**********************



Do you feel you have your hands full with mothering?
Get my new encouraging ebook--
True Christian Motherhood





Also, are you encouraged here? I personally invite you to subscribe and get the latest posts sent to your inbox. Also, connect with us on Facebook and Twitter and get updates that are not posted here on the blog.





19 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this! What great news to wake up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God! He has seen fit to bless them over and over again with each of these children and they are each a beautiful gift from the Lord. All glory and honor be to His name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been inspired by the Duggars for about 2 years now. And after recently being called an idiot by a family member because I am expecting my 6th child, I have a renewed respect for the Duggars. There is a popular blog that basically exists to criticize their every move. There used to be some positive comments on there but now they are all basically critical and negative. It amazes me how the Duggars handle all the criticism with grace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful! We have done away with our cable and The Duggar is show is the only thing I really miss watching! So happy to hear about their newest blessing! Praise the Lord who gives such wonderful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so inspired by this family!

    Hoping Michelle has a safe pregnancy, a smooth delivery and a very healthy baby! Praying the Lord blesses their faith!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I'm definitely surprised since there were so many challenges with their last baby, Josie. I definitely admire the patience and peace that Michelle has. I pray that they will continue to be a light for Jesus as so many eyes are on them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i see this family as a wonderful testimony
    to the Lord
    and find it sad
    that we live in a culture which
    views children as a burned
    or large families as 'wrong'

    children are a gift and a blessing
    from God
    and we get the privilege as parents
    to enjoy them.

    congrats to the Dugger clan!

    alison

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was so excited to hear the news this morning! May God bless this dear family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very happy for them!! They are a true inspiration for all of us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a blessed family. I am so happy for them. I really appreciate their testimony. May the Lord continue to give them strength and courage at this time. Thank you so much for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!! So happy for them. What a wonderful family. God bless them and may the Lord keep her in good health during her pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My family and I are all so very happy for them!! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Praying for a healthy baby and healthy mom throughout the pregnancy! I just finished their book and loved it. Was going to review and then saw the announcement! I'll be writing my review in a few days and sharing the videos. Might be easier just to link to your great post!
    Have a Blessed Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are such an inspirational family - particularly in regards to how open they are with their faith! My prayers are with them as they travel through the next couple of months - especially in dealing with some of the negative media I'm sure they will receive.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So nice to see encouragement for once over this announcement!!! I've dreaded reading the FB posts all day and have just had a burning spirit over everyone's harsh words and cruel judgements for this amazing family. I recently miscarried our 4th child and sadly was made to feel embarrassed for even having a 4th "unplanned, but in God's hands" pregnancy. This gives me hope that there is a majority of women out there who enjoy motherhood, who view their children as blessings, and who are not afraid of the world's view of them. I'm so excited to have found this blog today! feel free to find me @ www.themommycalling.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so happy for them and will be praying for them, too, as their news will cause many to lash out with criticism. Their grace is amazing, and they inspire me beyond words. My goal is to become the serene, incredible mom that Michelle Duggar is.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment! Each and every single one of you are welcomed here with open arms. I love to hear from you so feel free to share what is on your heart.

I look forward to hearing from you!