ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT TO GET THE HEALTHY LIVING BUNDLE!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Big Announcement--New Church Plant!



We waited...

For years and years...

And now we are so happy to see the dream become a reality!

We are excited to announce our new church plant---




Right now it is in the beginning stages, we have our core families, and we are so excited to see what the Lord is going to do! He is Mighty, He is Worthy, and may He be glorified through it all! Our heart is to see Christ exalted, families strengthened and discipled, and for the lost to be saved.


Last year I had written a post about finding churches and SO many of you responded saying how hard it was to find a church and how difficult it was to find like-minded fellowship for your families--so I gave a listing for the National Center of Family Integrated Churches, we are now officially on that list and want to reach out to you!

You can view New Hope's official website HERE. 

We will add a blog to the site soon!

We are also having a major event on November 6th called the First Thanksgiving Celebration, that I would like to invite you to,  we will have

  • Hayrides
  • Wood splitting
  • Bonfire
  • Boffer Wars (for Boys)
  • English-country dancing (for Girls)
  • Highland Games (Caber and Rock Toss)
-and dress up like pilgrim and Indians (this is optional) and eat period food! You are welcome to join us and can confirm at our Facebook Event Page --if you think you can come please confirm on this page so we can have a head count as there are already several families attending!

We hope that if you are in the area that you would come visit us-- we are located in Northwest Indiana and only 30 minutes from Chicago. Here is a map.


New Hope also has an official Facebook Fan page  that you can follow to keep up with the latest happenings, announcements, and events of our new church.



I will share more details about the church in the future!

If you have any questions about the church we would be happy to answer them. You can leave a comment here or email us privately at newhopeindiana@gmail.com


We'd love to hear from you!


Have a blessed day!


**************

Are you encouraged here? I personally invite you to subscribe and get the latest posts sent to your inbox. Also, connect with us on Facebook and Twitter and get updates that are not posted here on the blog.

20 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations on the church plant. My husband and I are also part of a church plant. The first services for Vision Baptist Church were held on September 11th. If you're interested, the website is: http://www.avisionfortheworld.com/

Raising Mighty Arrows said...

How exciting for you and your family. You know, we are also doing the same kind of work. Many blessings to you all! :)

Jacinda @ Growing Home said...

Praise the Lord! If we're ever in your area over a Sunday, I know exactly where we'll be worshiping! :-)

Mrs. June Fuentes said...

Michelle,

Thanks so much and for sharing your link! We will be praying for you!

Many blessings...

Mrs. June Fuentes said...

Heather,

That is so exciting, we will be praying for you! Where are you located and do you have a church website?

Many blessings...

Mrs. June Fuentes said...

Dear Jacinda,

We would love to have you and your family! If you are ever in the neighborhood be sure to stop by for some good times and fellowship! :)

Many blessings...

Mrs. White said...

How exciting! It is certainly difficult to find good churches. I am so happy for you!

Blessings
Mrs. White
The Legacy of Home

Finding Balance mommy said...

That is very exciting for your family! Will remember you in prayer as your church plant continues to grow and flourish.

Mrs. June Fuentes said...

Mrs. White,

You will have to come out one day so we can meet "in person". You truly are an inspiration to us all!

Many blessings...

Jennifer C. Valerie said...

Congratulations! That is awesome! Exciting news indeed. May God bless and save many through the ministry that you will give at New Hope.

God bless you!

Sorry about the first comment. I should have signed out of our church email first before commenting.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news. I wish we could find one in Dunnellon FL. Finding a church that really meets our needs has been hard. In three of the churches we attended, there was a split and a lot of bad feelings. It has been hard on my kids and now getting them interested in going is almost nil. I would love to find a church that has a solid foundation with a good young adult program for my older teens and a good adult group for my husband (who is disabled) and me. Thanks for all you do and may God continue to bless you.

Kelli said...

Congratulations! I will be praying for you, your family and the church plant. God will use this in a mighty way!

Tracy @ Hall of Fame Moms said...

Hey June, I also use my blog to be a hand reaching out to the locals who need a church home. Our church is a bible teaching, disciple making, church planting church too!

My Grandma lives in NW Indiana, about 1 1/2 hrs from Chicago. We usually visit both Chicago and her in IN when we go out that way (from here in Ohio).

Its exciting to read what we have in common ;)

Far Above Rubies said...

Congratulations, June. How I wish I was closer.

Praying.

Jasmine

Kelsianne said...

Praise God! We were involved in a new church plant as well, and should be in a building any Sunday now. So exciting to see how the Lord works and how He will work in the lives of His children!
Soli Deo Gloria,
Kelsey

Terri said...

Congratulations!!! Very exciting .... I checked out the web page... gorgeous site!!! Many blessings as you pursue Gods' best for you and your family and your community!!!!!! Terri

Mrs. June Fuentes said...

Jasmine,

You know, you could just move here! :)

Many blessings...

Darra said...

This is exciting! I'll be praying fr your church! I am in awe of our God and all that He is doing among His people!

cutiekat said...

Congratulations and may God richley bless you all. My name is samantha in west palm beach fl. I am unable to have children and have often wondered what women like myself can contribute as it feels as if we are often forgotten.

Anonymous said...

Wow, new church plants are exciting! My family and I are in the middle of helping start one in our community. It's been my parent's dream [for years] to attend church in our home community. We love our previous church family but had to drive quite a distance for fellowship. Interestingly, the church we left was called "New Hope." :)

I wasn't very thrilled about helping start a new church group [again] but God has changed my heart!

Anyhoo, enough of my rambling. God bless!