Friday, May 13, 2011

Duggar's Latest Interview

Recently Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar were interviewed about their life and new book "A Love That Multiplies", here it is:

Now I have a great tip for you!!! Right now on Amazon they are currently offering the new Duggar book at 39% off the cover price if you preorder this book, so instead of getting it at the full price of $19.99
it is now available at only $12.18! I already ordered mine.

(For those of you who would prefer to invest in a Christian company instead of Amazon, VF is having it at sale price too ($3 off) for only $16.)

Many of  you have written me asking me about godly movies to influence your children, since that can be so hard to find these days. I so agree with you, when I take a look through Netflix and Redbox, it can get pretty  discouraging. Good, wholesome movies are hard to come by so that is why I cannot recommend  these DVD's by the Duggars enough. My children can watch them again and again and I don't have to worry about having to block or censor anything. Much is taught on character and godly values as well.

18 Kids and Counting
and the newer one:

19 Kids and Counting-Set of 4 DVD's

These were worth the money I spent because I knew I was investing in my family and we could all look forward to family movie night!

Do you have any favorites you would like to share with us?


Don't forget to subscribe and get free updates sent to your inbox!


  1. I love the Duggars. Thank you for sharing this.

  2. A favorite here is The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry.

  3. Just wanted to share:

    A beautiful family - more fruit of the spirit than you can imagine - NEVER have I met such a family!


  4. I LOVE the duggers, they are wonderful.I have read many yukky things about them.but I love that they just keep on keeping on and look to the Lord.God Bless Em

  5. Thank you for sharing this! I think their family and watching them on TV is the ONLY reason I miss TV. :) I'm glad you've shared it and I'm Glad I found your blog! ^_^

  6. Thank you for sharing the video!!! I love the duggar family :) Also thank you for the heads up on the sale!!!!
    Sarah L.

  7. Dear Bren,

    My children loved The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry too, I would to rent it again to watch it myself!

    Many blessings...

  8. I just purchased a set of The Anne of Green Gables movies. I totally agree with the choice of movies ~ it is getting worse each year. I am thankful that God has removed the focus on movies from me. We love the Duggars and I wish I had Michelle's patience. I would like to share a movie review site with you from Focus on The Family. It gives full details of movie content. It is ~

  9. I've got their new book on pre-order and I am so excited for when it arrives!!!

    I agree, watching the Duggars is also something that my 8 year old son and I like to do together. He gets a kick out of all the fun things they do, and also the size of their house, how their sons use tools or play around, just their day to day stuff he likes to see.

    The Duggar's actions and family life speaks for itself, because if you watch a season or two, you just see that they are a wonderful example of a REAL family, trying to follow Christ in their daily life and it's very encouraging. Wow, those kids are amazing young people. I learned and still learn much from just watching their shows.

  10. We love the Duggars as well! Have you heard of It's similar to netflix but they only offer wholesome movies, documentaries and christian conferences

  11. Yay, we love the Duggars and pray for them, as well as their friends, the Bates, as if they are our own extended family. There is so much criticism and disgust floating around out there concerning them, but thank God for a couple who really puts feet to their beliefs about children being a blessing. I love to show my children that on the Dvd it is only snapshots of their life, but choosing to follow God is not always easy. There are day to day tasks that are huge and if we are faithful in the small areas, God will make us 'rulers' over much. They need encouragement and prayer, so none of their children are 'castaways.'


Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment! Each and every single one of you are welcomed here with open arms. I love to hear from you so feel free to share what is on your heart.

I look forward to hearing from you!