Saturday, February 19, 2011

Fathers, Daughters, Butterflies and High Tea


need time

with their fathers...

I've heard it's wonderful. 

If you are able to attend, definitely do!


If you are looking for a set of beautiful heirloom teacups to buy for your daughter or her hope chest
look no further! Click here for the perfect set.


  1. My husband gave our youngest daughter valentine's day gifts to cheer her, and help her know she is loved and cherished. (Our oldest two daughters are already grown).

    It really makes a daughter happy to know her Daddy loves her dearly! It also gives her a tremendous sense of security.

    Mrs. White

  2. I look forward to the day when my husband can take our girls. :)

  3. Mrs. White,

    How lovely, I am sure she felt very blessed!

    Sarah Mae,

    That will definitely be a sweet day! We are blessed to have local friends that host a similar event-- but I would *love* to experience the beautiful butterfly gardens one day!

    Many blessings...


Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment! Each and every single one of you are welcomed here with open arms. I love to hear from you so feel free to share what is on your heart.

I look forward to hearing from you!