Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Raising Sons Series



So many of you, my dear readers, let me know that you would like to hear more about raising boys!

We have been blessed with five boys ourselves that we are in the process of learning to raise--it has been quite a journey.:)

I thought that I would let you know that my husband, Steve, is starting a series called


that you might be interested in.
His most recent post on the topic is:

Raising Sons: Shaping Their Masculine Identity


and speaking of godly sons, see that beautiful wreath above?

A 17 year old young man would like to become a missionary pilot for the Lord and sells these beauties in an effort to do so~


click here for a chance to win it!




***********

6 comments:

  1. I did not know your husband had a blog - fantastic! I am following him on twitter and facebook now - can't wait for the series - I'll be sharing it with my husband!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to this series, especially since I have 3 boys who are entering the tween/teen years. It's hard to find good advice on raising them. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea and I will be sharing it with my husband. A topic I would love to read about both from a moms point of view and the dads, is how to get my boys to develop brotherly love for one another. My boys are 3.5 and 4.5, 13 months apart. Sometimes they show a love that only Jesus could have towards one another (especially the youngest) but most of the time I feel like I'm a referee to a death match. They spend all day together by their choice but there is constant "picking" the whole time. On the other hand they are both WONDERFUL with their 6 month old baby sister. kisses, hugs, love and concern and very protective too. They know she's a gem to be watched over. You and your husbands thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I am so looking forward to this series, my son is 18 months old, can't wait to learn more on how to bring him up properly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wishing you did a blog on Raising son's, not just daughter's, your husband's is good, but it would be nice to hear from another mother and womans point of view on the subject, you should write about this too, Just saying : ) Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, fabulous! I've got two young boys that I so want to raise up to be strong, trustworth, men of God.

    I look forward to you sharing your thoughts and engaging in discussion with others through the comments.

    ~h

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment! Each and every single one of you are welcomed here with open arms. I love to hear from you so feel free to share what is on your heart.

I look forward to hearing from you!