Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Advertisers

There are many companies that have chosen to advertise with A Wise Woman Builds Her Home:

Ken Ham's book from Answers In Genesis & The Creation Museum (pictured above)
MasterBooks Publishing

Apple Valley Natural Soap

Steve and Danny Thompson CD-How Firm A Foundation

New Leaf and Masterbooks Publishing

Moody Publishers

and plenty more that I am currently working with that will soon be up.

We are also in affiliation with the following:

Here's what they have to say about us:

"Thank you so much for letting me advertise on your website. With the post giveaway and the ad button my traffic has increased by over 40% and we have had several signup for our Patriot's Club. Thank you!!!" ---Chris Peterson, FortPatriot.comLLC

"When we looked at your site and the ad you put up for us we were VERY SURPRISED – thank you.  We expected the little button on the side and a note about us.   This is terrific, thank you indeed for spending time to research us and to give us this great exposure.   It certainly is beyond our expectation and we are thankful. We have noticed quite an increase in traffic from your site which we are certain will result in increased business.   Also new customers have emailed us especially about the maternity skirt. Again, thank you so much for your excellent work and passion for modesty." ---Mrs. Sigrid Peterson, newCreation Apparel, LLC

"Thank you for the reminder email about my ad's expiration.  I can hardly believe it's been a month already!  Yes, I should like very much to renew my ad, and I would like to move up to the six month duration.  I want you to know how much I appreciate this advertising; I've been able to reach a lot of people and make more sales since you advertised for me!  Thank you for helping me and other businesses, and thank you for being such an example of Christian generosity! God bless you immensely--"-Miss Miriam Reynolds, Olde Angora  (Etsy Shop)

If you would like to advertise with us, we would love to work with you!

You may contact us at:

Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment! Each and every single one of you are welcomed here with open arms. I love to hear from you so feel free to share what is on your heart.

I look forward to hearing from you!