Sunday, June 27, 2010

Teaching and Training Daughters

It is critical that we teach and train our daughters today to embrace their God-given roles, use their gifts to glorify the King and to wholeheartedly discern, interpret and reject the so called 'wisdom' of our culture.

Deborah Brown, wife to Scott Brown, and her daughters share their wisdom with us on biblical womanhood and daughterhood on their NCFIC Road Trip:

(Be sure to turn off the music in the sidebar first!)

 Here are some of my favorite resources for training daughters:

Return of the Daughters
What is Biblical Feminity?
Training Dominion Oriented Daughters

Have a blessed day!


Are you encouraged here? The subscribe and never miss a post!


  1. I met and heard them at the Taunton MA stop. Our church hosted the Ladies Tea. It was wonderful! I sent a message asking if they are going to put the ladies part on cd or dvd. I would love to have that. It was encouraging!!!! I have not heard back yet but we will see. :-)
    Anyone who can make it to one of the conferences should go! It was great!

  2. We were planning to go to this in Chicago but changed plans in the end. We are hoping to make it out next year!

    Many blessings...

  3. QUESTION: May I share the picture and Scripture on my facebook without your blog? I am an ex-feminist and it is just a wonderful reminder to us all. Actually, I've made it my desktop wallpaper. Hope you don't mind. Thank you for your time!

  4. What excellent exhortation! WOW!
    i gotta see if they are coming to SC!
    Thanks for sharing these vimeos!

  5. Thank you for sharing these clips. I hope they will be sharing these on DVD some day.



Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment! Each and every single one of you are welcomed here with open arms. I love to hear from you so feel free to share what is on your heart.

I look forward to hearing from you!