Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Raising Homemakers

It's here!

The Raising Homemakers website launched today! It is so exciting to have a place for all of us mothers, daughters, grandmothers and women from all types of backgrounds-- to be able to gather and be encouraged on this blessed journey of raising godly daughters and preparing them in the arts of homemaking to bring glory to our King.

I believe it is so important to equip and inspire our daughters with biblical wisdom, life skills and good works to bless the world around them. I also believe that it is equally vital to impart vision and offer encouragement to them so they understand their purpose here on earth...that is why I am so excited about being on the team of inspiring contributors at Raising Homemakers and looking forward to the wisdom we will find there. This will be a place for mothers and daughters to do exactly that and to really focus in on the womanly and domestic arts in the 21st century.

And to celebrate the launch, we are having an wonderful give away bundle that you won't want to miss---the perfect set for any aspiring or present day homemaker! Here is a sneak peek at one of the books we are giving away:


(I love this book and highly recommend it for all mothers and daughters alike, there is much wisdom to be learned here.)


Don't delay, visit Raising Homemakers today!




5 comments:

Ellen said...

I am so glad to see this new site as well as the links throughout to open new doors for our family as we strive to raise Godly daughters.

So many times your blod has touched my heart and made me really think...:)

Courtney (Women Living Well) said...

Hooray! I am so excited for the launch! I ordered my Polished Cornerstones book this morning and am so honored to be contribuiting with you all over there! I can't wait to learn and grow and be stretched!!

Much love,
Courtney
http://www.womenlivingwell-courtney.blogspot.com

Mrs. Teasley said...

I'm so excited about the new site!! It's finally here! Looking forward to it. :-)

Jessica said...

My daughter and I love this book! There is also one for the young boys. Hope you guys have fun with it. Going to check out the website now! Thanks!

Parisienne Farmgirl said...

Oh I am so excited! I am off to check it out right now!!!!