Saturday, March 20, 2010

Exciting News! Ladies Against Feminism


I am happy to announce that Mrs. Jennie Chancey is relaunching her ever popular site Ladies Against Feminism with a fresh new look and new team of contributing writers! And... I am so thrilled and humbled to share with you that she has asked me to be a part of this exciting new team!

If you are not acquainted with LAF then I highly encourage you to visit. It is abundantly overflowing with Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 instruction that strongly refutes feminism while promoting a strong, intelligent biblical view of womanhood, offers sound biblical parental guidance, practical homemaking, teaches biblical roles and much, much more. As a matter of fact, it is at the top of my list of recommended sites for godly womanhood.

Some of the other contributing writers will also include:

Anna Sofia and Elizabeth Botkin of Visionary Daughters,
Lydia Sherman (aka Lady Lydia) of Home Living,
Jasmine Baucham of Joyfully at Home
Kelly Crawford of Generation Cedar
Jennifer McBride of Noble Womanhood
Andrea and Kelly Reins of Ah! The Life
Jess Cornell of Making Home
and more...


The targeted date is set around April 2nd and if you would like to keep abreast of this site there is now a new Facebook page set up too.

Mrs. Chancey is also known for her book Passionate Housewives Desperate for God that she co-authored with Stacy McDonald. I highly recommend this book as well:






I know this site has been life changing and eye opening to many women all around the world and I am praying that it will continue to do so and that the Lord will be glorified as women are drawn to His truths. May He be glorified as this new team of women have the honor to shameless and courageously celebrate and defend biblical womanhood in the face of a lost and deceived culture.

LAF is definitely a treasure trove of knowledge and encouragement--don't miss it and be sure to check them out, there will have giveaways galore on the launch day. I have learned so much from this site that I cannot recommend it highly enough and looking forward to learning much in the future.

May the battle cry be Semper Reformanda (always reforming)

and to God be the glory!




(Here is a sneak peek at the new look)







************************

19 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you!!!!! Praise God. I am familiar with her site. It's actually one of the first I came across when I began reading Biblical Womanhood type pages.
    Be blessed and congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for you to be able to be a contributer for such an amazing website! I believe that Ladies Against Feminism was instrumental is getting me home (well, God was pretty instrumental, but He used LAF to make me think differently.)

    Your blog is one of my favorites and I'm so excited to now read your wise words on LAF!

    God Bless,
    Becky @ A Loved Wife

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yay!! I keep going back there and hoping to see something new posted up. Congratulations on being part of the new project!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is lovely!! Can't wait to see the new site and congrats on being a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for you! And I'm looking forward to checking out the updated LAF blog. I loved "Passionate Housewives." Great book! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I have been reading that site for years. Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LAF is one of the best sites and of course you would be asked to contribute :) Looking forward to reading and learning...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how exciting.
    I pray a special blessing that God will use this new journey to lead souls to Christ!

    Blessings~
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful...can't wait to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like the Lord is giving you some wonderful opportunities coming up in the future~may be Lord be glorified!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You would be such a great heart beat for LAF. Of course they asked you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is good stuff!! Yay. Can't wait....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to you! How exciting! I enjoy reading LAF, and am looking forward to reading their new site.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I did have a quick peek and will definitely make it one of my "must follow" sites.

    But I want to know something else - You use the most beautiful pictures on your site, where do you get them? If on the net, please can we have a link or at least some search words?

    Thanks
    (oh, my blog is in my mother tongue - Afrikaans, sorry)

    ReplyDelete
  15. How exciting! I'm really excited to experience the new site! I recently bought Passionate Housewives and am very much looking forward to reading it soon!
    Blessings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations!

    I am so excited for this - I've been missing LAF's inspiring and Christ centered news and messages.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is definitely exciting news! I'm looking forward to their new look along with LAF encouraging posts.

    Also, that's great that you'll get to be a contributing writer to their site. I bet you're excited about that! :) Now, you'll get to encourage women here as well as on LAF! :)

    ~Mrs. Lady Sofia~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment! Each and every single one of you are welcomed here with open arms. I love to hear from you so feel free to share what is on your heart.

I look forward to hearing from you!