Sunday, March 14, 2010

Raising Homemakers

There is a new website in the works that I know will bless you if you are the mother of daughters! This site will be dedicated to inspiring, teaching and blessing mothers who have an interest in raising their daughter in godliness and preparing them in the arts of homemaking to the glory of God.

'Raising Homemakers' is being coordinated by Sarah Mae at Like a Warm Cup of Coffee. She chose to spearhead this project because she felt the great need to put valuable encouragement on raising daughters on one website where it could be easily accessible for mothers. This site would also be great for grandmothers and also daughters learning to become homemakers.

The contributors include:

Stacy McDonald of Your Sacred Calling and author of Raising Maidens of Virtue
Robyn Brookshire of Robin's Egg Blue
Emily Rose Brookshire of Simply Vintage Girl
Breezy Brookshire of A Bowl of Moss and Pebbles
Sarah Mae
Angela Mills of Homegrown Mom

and ME!

This site should be up and running in the summer. I hope you are looking forward to it as much as I am. You can already subscribe to it and it will automatically go to your feed when the posting begins. Also don't forget to bookmark it!

Click here to get a sneak peek ...



www.raisinghomemakers.com





**************************

14 comments:

  1. Hello, I enjoy your blog, I love how you connect family and servingt he Lord. I'm wondering if I can use some of your pictures and your "Little Girls following me" poem. I didn't want to w/o your permission. Please feel free to visit my blog and leave a comment as to whether or not I can. Thanks. Blessings to you! ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds wonderful, I will go take a peek!!! Thank yor for encouraging mothers and daughters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am beyond honored to be partnering with you and the other contributors in this endeavor. Thank you for being a great encouragement and Titus 2 woman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds amazing June; thanks for letting us know, can't wait to gleen some more from wise Godly Mothers! Always hungry to learn...

    ReplyDelete
  5. how wonderful...we really need this...i remember looking for any kind of help when my daughters were growing, i found a tidbit here and there but i guess i had to make do mostly with what i knew. in any case my kids are wonderful, most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait! Don't know if I've told you, but I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really looking forward to it.....this is much needed!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have it marked and I am looking forward to it. Mind if I put an announcement with our homeschool group?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mom's Coffee Time,

    Yes you may, just please link back! I did visit, and keep up the great work!

    Oh Sew Good,

    You are more than welcomed to!

    Many blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have just recently found your blog. I just love it. You have such a nice way of writting. Your pictures are amazing. I am pretty new to blogging and was wondering where you get such wonderful pictures. Any advice would be great. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. June, that's fantastic. What a complete blessing and it's so needed.

    I'll be praying for you and the rest of the ladies. Amen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am very excited about this new site. It is bookmarked and we are looking forward to it. Please remember those of us who desire better training for our daughters than we ourselves have. For example, I do not sew or crochet but desire such for my daughter. I am learning along with her, but it is a terribly slow process. A website that includes simple directions and ideas, and does not assume that we had learned everything would be such a blessing. Thank you for your blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thankyou for drawing my attention to this new site.

    Blessings Gail

    ReplyDelete
  14. Count me in! I'll be watching for the launch this summer.Our culture needs this desperately.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment! Each and every single one of you are welcomed here with open arms. I love to hear from you so feel free to share what is on your heart.

I look forward to hearing from you!