Monday, September 29, 2008

On My Christmas List

I always said that I thought they should write a book!

Now here it is!


  1. MINE TOO!!! BTW...the wedding was beautiful...I am so thankful that my girls were able to witness a covanental marriage that was based on Gods of my girls even caught a bouquet ;o).

  2. Me too!!! That's on my list as well. :)

    I can't wait to read it.

    Hope you and your family have a safe week!

    God Bless You!


  3. Hi Mrs. Fuentes!!!
    Did you see that the Duggar's have a new show on TV starting tonight??? It actually started 10 minutes ago!! (I'm taping it because Mr. U is watching the news.) I can't wait to watch their show! And thank you for sharing about the book!

    Mrs. U

    PS- I really love your new blog look! So pretty!!

  4. Sounds great! I would love to get one!!!


Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment! Each and every single one of you are welcomed here with open arms. I love to hear from you so feel free to share what is on your heart.

I look forward to hearing from you!