Thursday, May 8, 2008

Raising Godly Daughters

I have three daughters whom I am trying to raise to love and serve the Lord. Whenever I find resources that help me on that journey I get excited. Today I found out that Vision Forum is now selling two new DVD's from the Botkin family regarding this important topic that is very close to my heart.

Here they are:

Each DVD is $15. Click on the above titles for more info or if you'd like to place an order.


  1. I have wanted pretty much any of what the Botkin sister's have for sale for a quite some time now - it all looks so wonderful!

  2. does anyone know when Vision forum is having a sale anytime soon?


Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment! Each and every single one of you are welcomed here with open arms. I love to hear from you so feel free to share what is on your heart.

I look forward to hearing from you!