Saturday, September 15, 2007

The Return of the Daughters



This is a new movie coming out soon chronicling the lives of a handful of different families who are raising their daughters with a multigenerational vision, if you haven't seen the original trailer I had posted on earlier---you won't want to miss it---be sure to click here.





Here is some footage of the not yet released movie with:

Mrs. Jennie Chancey on 'Does it Take an Expert to Raise a Child?'

and

Cooking Sacred Cows with Dr.Voddie Bauchum

Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to the release of this film and I hope it will inspire my own family to realize the importance of being female....being a DAUGHTER!!, and that its ok to rely on the protection of our earthly father, and most importantly our Heavenly Father.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Fuentes!
    I am SO looking forward to this DVD!! I think it will be very encouraging. Each time I see someone post about it, I get more and more antsy with anticipation!!

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially needed to visit your blog today. A refreshing reminder against this cruel, angry world.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment! Each and every single one of you are welcomed here with open arms. I love to hear from you so feel free to share what is on your heart.

I look forward to hearing from you!