Saturday, August 11, 2007

I Highly Recommend...

There are two books on courtship that I highly recommend. They will not only challenge the parent in their spiritual walks and stance on courtship but they set truly amazing godly standards before the young man or woman who reads these special books. I have not seen any books on the market that compare to these. I bought them for my daughter last year, she quickly devoured them and we had many wonderful discussions over these books. Also, when I got them in the mail I quickly read over them and was so delighted and pleased that I remembered to buy these when she got a little older. Here they are:

Here's an account from the male point of view

(I couldn't find a bigger picture!)

Very pure and refreshing, so unlike many books today.


Anna S said...

Thank you for sharing this! Helpful for both unmarried ladies and their parents.

Mrs. U said...

Oh my stars!! I COMPLETELY agree with you about these books!! They are FABULOUS!!! We have all read them (well, my little hasn't YET) and love them. Have you read any of their other books? ALL are fabulous!

Mrs. U (I am going to pull those out this week and read them again!!!)

Rachel and Jessica said...

My family absolutely loooove these books! My sister and I have read them numerous times and we have read them together as a family. Now my younger brother is in highschool and starting to read them on his own! It's really great! They are a big encouragement to me.

God Bless and Merry Christmas!