Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Return of the Daughters (webvideo)

Anna Sofia and Elizabeth Botkin, sisters and author of the inspiring book 'So Much More' are working on a Christian production entitled "Return of the Daughters"--it encouraged my heart this morning to view it and brought tears to my eyes to see other families embracing the vision I have for my daughters and my family. Please click here to be encouraged:

"Return of the Daughters" webvideo

The Botkin Sisters

These girls are an amazing source of inspiration and they have a firm vision of Biblical womanhood and daughterhood! Praise God for daughters like the Botkin sisters.


  1. How fantastic! That movie looks like it will be wonderful.


  2. I agree! And I can't wait for it to come out!

  3. I can't wait to see a movie with other young women promoting living at home until marriage. It will be comforting to know there are other ladies out there showing the importance of it and that your not alone living out this tradition.


Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment! Each and every single one of you are welcomed here with open arms. I love to hear from you so feel free to share what is on your heart.

I look forward to hearing from you!