Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Building Up Our Husbands

Hello ladies, just a check up to see how we are doing in our 30 Day Challenge of Building Up Our Husbands...

Have we failed? Have we moaned, complained, criticized?

Did we forget to encourage and build up?

(oops, I think I might have...)

But don't worry, if you have gotten off track, please jump right back on and remember that this challenge truly brings glory to God and change to our hearts. They say that if you practice something for 30 days it becomes a habit. I am looking forward to hearing about marriages changed! How about it, ladies? Put down your teacups and do share with us....


  1. I just started the 30 day challenge yesterday after I read a post about it on your blog. Thanks for spurring me on to learn how to encourage my husband more. He even remarked yesterday about how happy and pleasant I had been.

  2. Thank you for the reminder! I love your encouragement and charge to us wives to fulfill our roles as helpers ;) This weekend we had a minivactation and I made every effort to build up my man - God SOO bless that with sweet memories at the beach I will never forget!! I can't wait to do it again - instead of having those feelings of "why did I even bother?"


Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment! Each and every single one of you are welcomed here with open arms. I love to hear from you so feel free to share what is on your heart.

I look forward to hearing from you!